Auto-Start Carpal Power Ball Wrist Trainer Workout Gyro Ball With Light
Regular price $20.99 Sale price
- Use our self-start wrist power ball, as the speed of the gyro increases, the centrifugal force also increases, and the reaction force on the wrist increases.
- You can enjoy muscle training freely in anytime, anywhere.
■ [AUTO START DESIGN]
- You only need to push the core in the direction of the arrow, start by the internal spring, no rope.
- The wrist ball can assist body to restore to health.
- There is a strong reaction at high speed, the faster the speed, the greater the power, and the effect of exercise.
- At the lower speed, it is also a very effective tool release soothe, recuperate sore and damaged limbs, or help reduce the inflammation caused by Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, RSI or Tendonitis.
- Novelty design with LED lights, which is fun to see how fast you can get it spinning.
- Cool LED lights inside will light up while spinning.
- Rehabilitates sore muscles, kill the time & add fun!
- The unit did not have any weird vibration to it.
- The silicone grip section is very nice as it helps with the gyro ball not coming loose from your hand.
- Impact resistant structure with Military-grade plastic shell.
- The LED light is not powered by batteries. It's battery free.
- No need to worry about power running out.
■ How to start your new wrist ball?
- Actually, Starting this gyro ball is very simple. You only need to make some practice and then you can master this skills.
Now, we recommend you proceed as follows:
- Step1: Take the gyro ball in your hands with the rotating core facing up and then use both of you thumbs to turn the rotator again and again, up to the corresponding elastic core position along with the arrow direction.
- Step2: Hold the wrist ball tightly and then release yours thumbs off the rotator immediately, the rotator will be running at the speed of 1500 to 3000 rpm. At the same time, turn your palm down slowly rotating your wrist to get the power to maintain the existing gyro ball or higher than the starting speed.
- Step3: When you turn the core speed up gradually, you will feel the same synchronous growing reacting power on your wrist and your arm with the rotating gyroscope. When you reduce the circle diameter your wrist draw, the speed will be up. The smaller the circle diameter, the faster. The rotation of the core will be meanwhile, the more difficult the wrist will feel to move. The faster the speed, the greater the power, and the effect of exercise.
■Application range of gyro ball:
- Muscle training from wrist to elbow: fingers, wrists, forearms, upper arms, biceps, triceps and shoulders, improve arm strength and flexibility, prevent tendonitis.
- Suitable for the elderly, nursing, treatment, rehabilitation personnel: In fact, gyro ball does not put too much load on the muscles, improves blood circulation in the fingers and prevents nerve damage.
- Eliminate work stress, gyro ball's led flash and vibration make white-collar workers relax.