Double-sided Window Cleaner Glass Wiper Magnetic Cleaning Tools
Regular price $19.99 Sale price
- Powerful permanent magnet. Each brush features four of the most powerful permanent magnets ever made, known as rare Earth magnets. Not only will the magnets last forever, but they’ll also maintain their strength so you can count on the indoor portion of your brush to cling to the outdoor portion with the same amount of sparkle-spreading strength every time.
- A must have for every home. Double Sided Magnetic Window Cleaner Brush is a must-have washing accessory for windows on multilevel homes, high-rise apartments, dorms, and office buildings.
- Wash and dry hard- to- reach spots. Double-sided squeegee technology on both the outdoor and indoor portions of the brush effectively spread around glass cleaning solution and then wipe clean all the unwanted dirt and grime.
- Durable. Tough, 100% natural rubber never breaks down, so you’ll enjoy fresh looking, streak-free windows again and again.
- Fall- protection. Afraid that will it fall from the other side? No! We got you covered since the cleaner comes with a fall-protection rope which goes around your wrist just like a bracelet.
- Easy- cleaning. The Double Sided Magnetic Window Cleaner Brush is really a magic for people with arthritis since you have to apply little to no effort in wiping. Moreover, it comes with a water-storage section which keeps on cleaning the wiper when it gets dirty - Nonstop wipes!
- Color: Red/Blue
- Material: ABS Plastic + Magnetic + Rubber
3-8mm: Single layer of ordinary glass
7-15mm: Tempered single-layer thickened glass
15-26mm: Double insulating glass
- 1 x Double Sided Magnetic Window Cleaner
HOW TO USE:
- Fasten the rope to prevent falling.
- Rotate the device to open the Magnetic cleaner.
- Immerse in water until sponge absorbs full water.
- Put the bleach or any window cleaning product on the sponge.
- Rub together evenly until foam is produced.
- Sprinkle water on the window glass.
- Put the cleaner with the safety rope on the outside, while clean the inner side of the window with the cleaner with a handle. The cleaner on the outer window will stick to the cleaner on the inner window because of the magnet.
- Just move the cleaner from the inside window and the outside cleaner will just follow.
- Just rotate the two cleaners to remove from the window.