Rose Home Fashion Blackout Thermal Insulated Curtain
Brand: Rose Home Fashion
- Ready To Hang- Package includes 1 panel
- Innovative fabric -This blackout curtains can significant reduce light. The darker the color, the better the light reducing capabilities.
- Features Antique Bronze Grommet Top - Can be hung from a standard or decorative curtain rod
- Easy Care - Machine Wash and Dry. PLEASE NOTE: This product is meant for indoor use only
- Energy Efficient - Thermal insulated curtains minimize heating and cooling costs
Binding: Living Room
Details: Rose Home Fashion brings you luxury curtains at an affordable price. Rose Home Fashion super soft Thermal Insulated Blackout curtains in the New Sandwich Technique that will enable to block out 99.8% of sunlight. Light Blocking Energy Saver: Having the heavy, multi-layered micro-fiber blackout window curtains or drapes can make a world of a difference in reducing the amount of light that comes in from outside, adds up to budget noticeable energy saving up to 15%. Sleep Soother Sound Dampening: It's hard to get babies to take a rest during the day when the sun is streaming brightly through a bedroom window. Blackout curtains encourage the best possible sleep and most comfortable setting for day sleepers and the ones who have trouble falling asleep, by automatically darkening and lowering noise levels. Absolute Privacy Relax. They will stop the outside world from creeping into your private moments so you can enjoy the privacy with family members and friends to the utmost. If you are looking for great and cost-effective way of re-inventing the look of your home, opt for Rose home Fashion readymade curtains. They are crafted for the topmost and luxury, come with the strong grommet ring top for easy installation and smooth sliding over a rod. Each curtain panel is carefully ironed and ready to serve as your window dressing. Please be Noted: Our product pictures are real and shot by professionals. However, due to differences in computer monitors display, there can be color variations between the actual product and your screen measurement.