Self - Start Platinum Wrist Power Ball With Counter & Color - Changing Lamp
Regular price $39.99 Sale price
UNLEASH YOUR INNER POWER BY THIS INNOVATIVE GYRO BALL
- This wrist power ball is a gyro ball that allows you to rotate your hand to increase the revolutions per minute of the gyroscope itself.
- It has a quick and effective way to increase your grip strength.
- It can boost endurance while improving your overall performance.
- It may also increase your dexterity while relieving stiffness and fatigue in the wrist, arms and shoulders.
- Professionals and amateurs alike can benefit from our Gyro Ball!
- High-performance digital counter and self-powered digital display to track workout information without batteries.
- Durable design with impact resistant construction, including a military-grade plastic casing and reversible interior track, for long service life.
- With a battery-free design and intuitive auto-start, it's easy even for beginners.
- It's a perfect gift which is light and portable for people who don't have time to exercise.
- For just one minute a day, enjoy strengthening your hands, wrists and forearms.
- This wrist power ball is small and portable.
- Put one at your desk. Put one in your gym bag.
- Its compact, break-resistant design means you can drop it in your bag anytime, anywhere.
- Take one with you anywhere, and you can spin your way to a healthy lifestyle anywhere!
- This hand-held ball spins at up to 15,000-plus RPM and uses angular momentum to give your fingers, hands, wrists and forearms a sweat-inducing workout.
- Just a few minutes a day with this wrist power ball can be equivalent to hours of full-motion work with a dumbbell or curl.
- It enhances excellent strength benefits for fitness person who want to hone the strength of their forearms and wrists.
- The wrist and the forearm are a vital part of your game. You must keep your wrist in perfect position at the point of contact.
- Without a strong wrist and forearm, you can't generate the force needed to power through a forehand stroke.
- Without a flexible and strong wrist, you can't transfer that force generated through your legs and hips and up through your elbow to whip the racquet through the ball on a serve.
- Train regularly with this wrist power ball, you can achieve the control over your wrist required, as well as build up the strength in your forearm needed.
- Regular use of this wrist power ball will train the muscles in your forearms and wrists for fine motor control and coordination.
- Improve the fast muscle twitching in the forearms caused by playing the guitar for a long time, or anything requiring precision of your hand.
- Carpal tunnel, tendonitis, and repetitive stress injuries are common occurrences when you spend prolonged hours on one thing.
- By ensuring continuous growth in muscles and flexibility in the forearms and wrists, musicians see prolonged careers with stronger and quicker movements in their wrists.
HOW TO USE?
Step One: Start the Rotor
- Wind-up the Spinner by turning the rotor in the direction of the arrow. Alternate the left and right thumb while maintaining pressure on the rotor.
- You should feel some resistance building up as you wind up the rotor.
Step Two: Hold and then Release
- Hold the Spinner in one hand with thumb firmly pressed on the rotor.
- Release thumb to release the rotor.
- At that time, the rotor should spin at a moderate speed.
Step Three: Rotate Wrist
- Transfer the Spinner to your preferred hand.
- Rotate your wrist in a circular motion to speed up the gyroscopic rotor.
- Slowly start rotating the wrist and gradually increase the wrist rotation.
- Once the rotor is spinning at high speed, be sure to hold the handle tightly.
- When speed increases, the resistance increases.