Starry Night Sky Punch Needle Embroidery Kit with Hoop Needlework Handwork Cross Stitch Set for Beginner Handmade Decor
The Punch Needle Kit is the perfect starter kit for beginners like you to dive into the world of embroidery! And it is also suitable for professionals! The art of embroidery is believed to be an ancient craft passed down to us from the goddess Athena herself from the Greek Mythologies! With the Punch Needle Kit, this wonderful art has been modernized to be made simpler for people of all ages, including you and I~
Embroidered fabric is with a pattern, follow the pattern and punch.Patterns can be removed with hot air from a hairdryer, you can DIY the pattern you like.
No need to worry about the wrong steps because you can rethread at any time. And Punch needle kits are reusable.
- COMPLETE SET: Includes all the tools, refer to the instruction manual or search the Youtube video. Totally no skill needed!
- WIDELY APPLICATIONS: An craft that can be applied to clothing, pillows,rugs,wall hanging,ornaments, and other décor and more as your imagination can reach. Punch needle is a craft technique suitable for all ages. It’s one of the fastest types of needlework, and so satisfying. It’s easy to do sitting on the couch and enjoy the fun with the family.
- COMFORTABLE EMBROIDERY PEN PUNCH NEEDLE: Loosen punch needle is made of brass. The handle is made of wood, it is smooth and comfortable. The color of natural wood is very beautiful. The ergonomic handle is very comfortable.
- CREATIVE AND FUN: Creating colorful works of art is entertaining and fun. This is the perfect activity for travel and you can take it with you anywhere.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Kids and Adults will enjoy creating their very own textured miniature tapestry. Its the perfect present for birthday, holidays, mother's day and more! Mother's day is coming, show your love for her
- Insert threader into needle shaft until the folded end of the wire appears at the other end. Place thread inside the wire loop.
- Put threader back through the needle shaft emerges from the needle tip. Remove thread from the threader.
- Insert threader through the eye from the back (rounded) side to the front (beveled) side. Place thread inside the wire loop.
- Pull the needle eye. Remove thread from the threader, leaving enough thread.
- 1 x Embroidered Cloth
- 1 x Cotton Thread Pack
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Scissors
- 1 x Threader
- 1 x Punch Needle
- 1 x Copper Wire
- 1 x 20cm Embroidery Frame
Note: The wooden frame is not included in the kit.